Geez! Time certainly flies when it becomes scarce. It doesn't seem like i've had enough as of late. Anyway, the end of January and February were great for me. Spring semesters have always been more enjoyable to me(although I miss college football) because I feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is especially true this year. Officially, I only have 3 more months of traditional classroom work and then i'll be transitioning into the clinical years. There is a nasty little obstacle at the end of this tunnel though that is blocking most of the light, and that is the national boards. Its a lovely little test that will last 8 hours and the content will cover everything we have learned in the last two years. The testers especially love the little obscure or random facts questions that were not emphasized in our classes but are now some how important for a national board exam!? And guess what, I get to take two of them. Both the DO boards and the MD boards. Yippee! Two 8 hour exams at the end of June, within 3 days of each other. Doesn't my summer sound like so much fun! ;) Oh, but I digress from the real reason for the post. I guess my little rant stems from sitting in class for 6 hours yesterday(a saturday) for a biochemistry board review. But January and February were good months. About three weeks ago I learned I will be moving to Columbus, Ohio for my third and fourth years. I've been assigned to the Doctors hospital and I'm sure i'll be working with several students from the Ohio State University. 

Don't worry, I have no intentions on becoming a fan! I'll be moving there in July.
1 comment:
Ooh! The boards sound awful! I do not envy you one bit. It's hard to not wish your life away when you have something like that coming up. Good luck with all the studying! Ohio is exciting though. At least you have something fun to look forward to (and you'll be ONLY 12 hours away from us!).
Post a Comment