This is the rock wall on the side of my apartment building...I decided I needed to climb it shortly after moving out here to remind me of home. It was kinda funny when the man next door who didn't have any teeth and looked as though he hadn't taken care of himself in quite a long time started yelling at me to get down because I would break my neck...I haven't been spoken to like that since 3rd grade...good times.
I finished my surgery class on friday and feel confident that I could suture up any laceration and take care of any minor surgery...so if any of ya'll need something done and don't want to pay the high medical bills, i'll do it for free!*
This is one of the entrances to DMU.
The life size butter Cow at the state fair...made purely out of butter.
The 1259 lbs boar at the fair...it was so big we couldn't even fit his whole body in one frame!
This is my dream someday! Anybody want to try it with me?
The Harry Potter butter statue at the fair last year.*The only catch is that since I don't have a licence I can't prescribe or use any medications so if you can deal with that then you have a deal!
2 comments:
Fun pics! I did get a cavity fixed at the dentist the other day without being numbed first, so no medications is not a problem!
so i would eat the harry potter butter figures cuz i love it so much! :) Jami.....
Post a Comment